Sunday, April 26, 2009

Passing on the Love

Sassy from Well Okay, Sassy Britches gave me this. Thank you, Sassy.

The rules are simple:

* Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

* Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now the tricky part here is coming up with 15 other blogs to give this to that I've found recently. I know I have a long list of blogs on the sidebar but not so sure how many of their authors are going to care if I give them this award and pretty sure I couldn't come up with 15 new ones to save my own life but here goes:



And that's it. I can't make 15.  Sorry.

6 comments:

Grandpa Eddie said...

Thanks True Blue.

I'm not really sure I deserve this but will accept with my thanks for thinking of my blog. This may take me a day or two...I've got another to take care of, too.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much True Blue! I'll pass this along next week for sure.
BTW, something's not working right on your follow thingie; nothing to click!

Jane

Fragrant Liar said...

Hey, thanks a bunch! I do have one of these, but I'm happy to add your name to my sidebar in thanks! I always love the acknowledgement.

Happy Sunday!

ZIRGAR said...

WOW! Thank you! As soon as I can I'll follow standard operating procedure and get this posted. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks so much! I like being liked ;)

blissfully caffeinated said...

Thank you so much! I love getting awards! I will add this when I am fully recovered from vacation and am back to full blog mode!

:)