Friday, February 13, 2009

New Comments

Okay, I'm trying out something new. I have seen on a few blogs the comment luv widget thingie that lets commentors leave the URL for their most recent post. So, I'm trying it. It also allows for frequent posters to be automatically posted without moderation. So, Skye and others, you won't have to wait for me to moderate.

To leave a comment, you have several choices. You can post using your OpenID, which if you have a Blogger account is simply your blog URL. Same for Wordpress and others. Go to the Open ID site to see if you may have an Open ID and not know it.

You can also use your JS-Kit ID or create one. Or use HaloScan ID or even your Facebook ID. So, please don't be intimidated by the fancy schmanzy look of the new comment box. All the old comments are there, I hope.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Here\'s my first shot at commenting. I like that it has a reply function for comments, too.\n\nYou are so tech-savvy.\n\nRecent blog post: Lies, lies, lies

Stacy Hackenberg said...

It works, it works!\r\n\r\nRecent blog post: Hair Of The Blog- Vote Today!

Stacy Hackenberg said...

This is really cool True Blue!

Stacy Hackenberg said...

This work?\n\nLet me give it a whirl.\n\nBCO\n\nRecent blog post: Luv Day

Stacy Hackenberg said...

I think I may have figured this out.\n\nLet me try this again.\n\nI like the reply button for the comments.\n\nRecent blog post: In the name of...

Stacy Hackenberg said...

One other thing. For those of us who are not on blogger, this is much easier to use and takes a lot less time..