Got a new meme courtesy of Thursday Thunks. The things I'll do to be able to post every day. Here goes...
1. Sometimes when you are sitting around doing nothing, a thought randomly pops into your head. How many measuring cups do you own? somewhere between 6 and 10
2. What is your favorite ice cream topping? chocolate
3. Egg nog - is it digestible? Uh...no. Eww.
4. Were you one of the insane humans who went to a store last Friday? Ha! I was one of the smart people who went to the Ren Fair instead.
5. There are 12 months in a year, anywhere from 28 - 31 days in a month, depending on the year, of course. Each day holds a special meaning for someone, some days hold a special meaning for everybody. Do you have a 2010 calendar yet? Only if you count the ones on my phone and computers...
6. Kids are funny sometimes and say the darndest things, but it's ok because they are kids and they are so adorable. A two year old is cute when they say a swear word. Admit it, they are. What was your favorite nursery rhyme growing up? Hey - if you don't have a favorite, just work with me here and pick the first one that fell off the wall and broke like an egg or came out of the sky like a cow who just jumped over the moon.
I seriously cannot think of a single one.
7. Most of us have some type of machine that people like to call 'vehicles'. Some are blue, some are yellow, some are red. Some have trunks, some have beds and some even can't decide if they are a car or a truck. We put gas in them, check the oil and drive them all over the place and stop them in places called parking spots. Picture in your mind the machine you currently own and if you own more than one, picture the one you last drove - when was the last time you had a new tire on it? Umm...February?
8. For those of us on Facebook, do you wish to share your Facebook identity with us? Nope. If you want to find me you already know me. Does that make sense?
9. Santa's coming! Where's the best place to hide presents? Any clever little tricks for keeping those nosey people from ruining the surprise? I can't hide presents. Hidden presents enter a blackhole and never return. I've lost more presents by hiding them than I care to admit.
10. Have you heard that the world is going to end in 2012? Some people think that the world isn't actually going to go BOOM! and be no more, they think that the "end of the world" is actually going to be a worldwide takeover by a certain country and/or religion, which all has to do with the current president of the USA. Do you agree? NO. And neither do the Mayans. End of a cycle is not the same thing as the end of the world people. And for all that is holy, Obama is not the effing anti-Christ. That's Bill Gates.
11. Butterly, butterfly fluttering through the air, please don't land on my freshly washed hair. What brand of shampoo did you use this morning? (and for those of you who still stink.. think of yesterday morning... and if that still doesn't apply to you - go get your stinky butt in the shower!) Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp.
So there it is. If you want to join in the fun, head on over to Thursday Thunks and add your take on the questions to Mr. Linky. Me? I need to do some actual work. Later.