Thursday, December 17, 2009

Change Blindness

So I was using StumbleUpon looking for something to blog about cause I'm still sick and my brain isn't working so well and I found this:



First of all, I find this really interesting. Observational skills among the general populace are generally pretty poor. Which is why eye-witnesses to crimes are so often wrong. Even trained observers can be mistaken when the subject of the crime is personal or evokes an emotional response. Still, the courts and juries place a high value on eye-witnesses. Makes you wonder.

Second, if you have not discovered StumbleUpon, I recommend the service to you. It's an excellent way to kill a few hours and you never know what you might find.

I'm going to take more drugs and crawl into the couch and hope that I feel better by tomorrow.

No comments: