Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Well, it's 11:25 here and Friday is fast running out of steam. Here I am trying to find something to write in the next 35 minutes so it will still be Friday when I post. Friday Fill-Ins to the rescue!

ffi


1. Good times: Friends and Family hanging out.
2. I hate not having enough money to properly fix my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring somewhere else than here. Seriously. It's Texas. Not a usual occurrence.
4.No one is ever going to call me little.
5. Once more for the win!
6. When will it all end? Not in 2012 ; )
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing this post, tomorrow my plans include the company Christmas party and Sunday, I want to not have to go to a funeral (but I do)!

Made it! Take that NaBloPoMo!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I agree, it will not end in 2012.

So sorry you have a funeral :(.