Wednesday, June 30, 2010

StumbleUpon, How I Love Thee

You just never know what you might find stumbling. Tonight, it was this:


You can buy the complete set - Darth Tater, Artoo Patatoo, Spud Trooper, Luke Frywalker, C 3Potato, Yam Solo, Princess Tator, Mashter Yoda, Spuda Fett, Darth Mash and Chipbacca - for only 231.79, or thereabouts. I didn't make a spreadsheet to add them all up or anything. On Amazon, of course.

How did I miss out on this when they came out originally? Cause they be collector's items now (thus the outrageous price for plastic toys). I could save a few bucks and cut out Boba Fett and Darth Maul.  If there is an Obi Wan Spudobi version out there, Amazon doesn't have him.

I have added them all to Eldest's Amazon wish list. Cause, you know, she's a Star Wars nerd.

Don't know where she got it.

2 comments:

Pseudo said...

Do you read Captain Dumbass (Us and Them)? He would love these.

Unknown said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://truebluetexan.blogspot.com/in my blog http://nasa-satellites.blogspot.com/ .

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!