Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've arrived

I have my first troll.  Now I have to decide what to do with his comment on the previous post.  He seems to think that he's challenged me to prove that Obama is indeed a "natural born citizen" and thus entitled to be inaugurated on January 20.

No sir.  I will not take your bait.  I will not post further about your tripe.  I will not publish your comment.  Find someone else to pester.  You will find no soapbox here.

While I respect your right to hold your opinions, comment elsewhere.  This little blog is mine and I get to publish what I want.

Say Good Night, Ted.

3 comments:

skyewriter said...

I wonder if it's the same loony who posted on my blog? (I know, there's lots of them and I've had a couple but they were very polite.)

I stopped mine with a simple question:
Would we even be having this "discussion" if Obama were 100% white and had a different middle name?

Congrats on your late X-Mas present. A troll says you have definitely arrived.

Happy 2009 TrueBlue.

Chris said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Love it!