Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Make it Stop!!!

This is going to have to stop soon.  Is there an end to the length of a webpage?  Can I keep adding new blogs to the blogroll?  

Here are the most recent jewels:

        Okay, first off the name is just simply glorious.  Second I laughed out loud at The Karma Stick, Part Two: Bludgeoned.  Seriously, if you haven't seen this go now.

         Simply awesome writing.  And it's nominated for a WeblogAward .  Go vote.

         Another hilarious Texan.  And she's nominated for a Weblog Award. Vote for her and stop the conservative blog takeover. Seriously, it seems like half the blogs that are winning (with the obvious example of Best LGBT Blog and Best Liberal Blog, cause you know, that would just be weird) are being won by conservative bloggers.

        I sent in a photo into his Dead Tree Project.  I'll give you hint.  It doesn't have a dead tree in it.  It does have a box that formerly held an item mentioned in Boob, Injuries and Dr Pepper.  Now you have to read both.

That's it for now.  I've added others recently but these are the ones I think will stand the test of time.

1 comment:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I totally want to kill a tree just to send him a picture of it.

Also? Yay for all the Texans who didn't vote for Republicans! Yay for both of us.