Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Over the Top!


Thanks, Wild Child!

The award rules are:

Answer the survey below…you can only use one word answers!
Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!

Where is your cell phone?desk
Your hair?damp
Your mother?gone
Your father?gone
Your favorite food? cheese
Your dream last night? none
Your favorite drink? soda
Your dream/goal? -100
What room are you in?office
Your hobby? internet
Your Fear? republicans
Where do you want to be in 6 years? ireland
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren’t? skinny
Muffins? homemade
Wish list item?Kindle
Where did you grow up? Texas
Last thing you did? email
What are you wearing?purple
Your TV? off
Your pets? dogs
Friends? bloggers
Your life? good
Your mood? meh
Missing someone? Dad
Vehicle? Hyundai
Something you’re not wearing? makeup
Your favorite store? bookstore
Your favorite color? purple
When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? forgot
Your best friend? hubby
One place that I go to over and over? work
One person who emails me regularly?Alice
Favorite place to eat? out

Now, the hard part. Six bloggers...Aliceson @Feetoffthetable , Sprite's Keeper, Chris @ Chris' Rants and Raves, Texas Trailer Park Trash @ I Tried Being Tasteful.., Unmitigated, and I think that's it. Sorry, couldn't make it to six. I mean, I could send it to any number of people but would they actually a) know who I am, b) fill it out or c) think I'm stalking them with random awards. Hopefully, these 5 can answer these questions appropriately. If not, oh well. I tried.

2 comments:

Aliceson said...

This one already made it's way to me but thanks for thinking of me.

LOL @ fear of republicans! They can be scary... ooh, that gives me some ideas for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! Here goes:

Where is your cell phone? purse
Your hair? windblown
Your mother? ninety
Your father? heaven
Your favorite food? chocolate
Your dream last night? zzzz
Your favorite drink? Pepsi
Your dream/goal? proficiency
What room are you in? bedroom
Your hobby? art
Your Fear? gravity
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Texas
Where were you last night?McDonald's
Something that you aren’t? young
Muffins? please
Wish list item? wisdom
Where did you grow up? California
Last thing you did? walked
What are you wearing? rags
Your TV? Olbermann
Your pets? rule
Friends? pets
Your life? 62
Your mood? contemplative
Missing someone? yup
Vehicle? Rav4
Something you’re not wearing? mousse
Your favorite store? Walmart
Your favorite color? red
When was the last time you laughed? now
Last time you cried? earlier
Your best friend? Pappy
One place that I go to over and over? crazy
One person who emails me regularly? Mary
Favorite place to eat? anywhere