Friday, October 2, 2009

None so blind...

...as those who will not see.

John Boehner is one of the blind. GOP Minority leader Boehner is quoted as saying "I'm still trying to find the first American to talk to who's in favor of the public option, other than a member of Congress or a member of the administration. I've not talked one and I get to a lot of places. I've not had anyone come up to me -- I know I'm inviting them -- and lobby for the public option. This is about as unpopular as a garlic milkshake."

Health Care for America Now as an online petition to let Mr. Boehner know that there are Americans in favor of the public option. Won't you join me in signing and let him know that there are plenty of us out there that want health care reform.

Contact Rep. Boehner here and send him this nifty garlic ice cream recipe I found. Apparently, there's this garlic festival in California every year that makes garlic ice cream. From there it's just one small step to a milkshake. H/T to Charles Lemos at MyDD.com.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: