Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yup, that's about right

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.


I appear to be the type of liberal every conservative hates...an intellectual. Just cause I have a brain and am not afraid to use it doesn't make me bad.

I may just have to buy this book. Maybe it will help when next I encounter a certain relative.

4 comments:

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Darn it! That\'s the one I wanted!\n\nRecent blog post: What kind of liberal are you?

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Was there ever any doubt?

Recent blog post: Heating Costs

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Huh? I got the same one. :-)

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Nice True blue!\n\nRecent blog post: Cheney Miffed With His Mini-Me Bush