Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Floordrobe Update

We got out 19 bags of dirty laundry, 1 bag of dry cleaning, 7 bags of trash, 2 bags of shoes she can't wear anymore and 1/2 a bag of clean clothes that don't fit anymore that were hiding in the dresser she never uses.  Sounds almost like there should be a catchy tune to go with that list.

It took us 6 hours to sort and bag.  Now we're off to find a 24 hour laundromat to wash the first 8 bags since hubby thinks that it would be rude (and mostly unsuccessful) to wash all 19 in one go.

Whee!!!

3 comments:

Sidhe said...

Wow!

You've got me singing, "At the carwash. Baby." It's not perfect but it's the first thing that came to my mind...

Wild Child said...

That is just literally awesome. I was just trying to catch up on laundering of my clothes that my husband won't touch. I'd also like to share this little award with you.

skyewriter said...

Bravo!

You're a good mom...