Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tagged


Okay. So, I was tagged by Political Morsels and Other Droppings  and have to do the following:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you. 
  2. Post the rules on your blog. 
  3. Write six random things about yourself. 
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 
  5. Let each person know they were tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Hokay.  Here are my six things:
  1. One of my earliest memories is sitting on the floor watching Star Trek: The Original Series.
  2. My family was in Wyoming in June 1969.  My grandfather wanted to watch the moon landing on TV.  My sisters wanted to visit what I remember as the set for the TV show 7 Brides for 7 Brothers (though recently I tried to verify that this was actually in Jackson Hole and found evidence to the contrary but hey, I was 5)  My sisters won.
  3. I used to bowl for the University of Texas.  Really.  We had a bowling team.
  4. I was a Girl Scout leader for 13 years but was never a Girl Scout as a girl.
  5. I can personally attest to the fact that keeping your foot on the floor while laying in bed drunk does in fact keep the bed from spinning off into space.
  6. I lost 75% of my hair last summer after a particularly nasty bout of cellulitis became septic and tried to kill me.  I shaved the rest off and looked really goofy for a few months until it grew back curly!
My six:
  1. Middle Aged Woman 
  2. Musings of a Wandering Elf 
  3. Wonderings of A# Mind 
  4. Apocalyptics Anonymous II 
  5. Feet of the Table 
  6. Sprite's Keeper 

3 comments:

skyewriter said...

I'll likely be giving the foot on the floor thing a try later tonight.

Thanks for the advice :)
Happy 2009!

unmitigated me said...

I am a true believer in that foot on the floor thing. It's worked for me. My six will be up tomorrow! (New Year's Day)

Sprite's Keeper said...

I promise, I saw it, I finally had the chance to answer the call after I answered the toddler. Apparently, she thinks she's more important. I'm up tomorrow.