Saturday, January 16, 2010

Template woes

As you can tell, I've changed my template. I was force to because the site that hosted the background for my template died. As in, it no longer answered Blogger's calls for information. This would be why I've had a white background for the last few days. And loading issues.

I'm not altogether happy with this new template. It still has some bugs to work out. I don't have all my widgets and pictures and whatnots restored and I may not. The old template was getting kind of busy but this one seems naked. What can I say? I'm never happy.

Let me know what you think of the changes. Is it easy or difficult to read? Is it loading fast or slow? What's missing that you'd like back?

I may tinker more this weekend so don't be surprised if it changes hour by hour. But for now, I'm done.

No comments: