Sunday, January 24, 2010

As you know if you've read this blog for any amount of time, I'm a dog person. Here's one of the reasons why:




If you'd like to donate to the National Disaster Search Dog Foundation click on the link. Help them save dogs from almost certain death so they can save disaster victims. They're at work in Haiti and have helped at Ground Zero, New Orleans and many other locales.

These dogs can find survivors faster than a team of humans with high-tech equipment. When minutes equate to survival, they can make all the difference.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dogs are amazing creatures - I never really knew how amazing until owning one. Thanks for sharing this!

Pearl said...

They do GREAT things, don't they?

I just sent $25 to a guy that provides musical instruments to those serving in Iraq, so I'm tapped for now, but I agree the National Disaster Search Dog Foundation does great work!

Pearl