Saturday, November 29, 2008

An homage to John and Hank Green



There is this writer fellow named John Green and his brother Hank who created a little website called Brotherhood 2.0 in which they communicated only via video blog for a year, no written communication allowed. It's quite funny and somehow evolved into a movement known as Nerd Fighters. The brothers' experiment is over but still immortalized on the internet.

One of the video blogs by Hank Green has in it perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen. I give you "The Man Who Throws the Tetris Piece"



I particularly like the party horn solo.

These two have a new website called Nerdfighters. Visit it. Join the movement. Do your part to decrease world suck.

I know my part of the world could use a little less suckage.

No comments: