Friday, November 14, 2008

Hokay, I have to rant



Every day when I use the little girls room at work some moron has covered the counter top with water after washing their hands. Ok, kudos, on the whole hand washing thing but seriously. There's enough standing water there for a someone else to wash their hands.

I just can't figure out how they do it. Do they cup their hands and fill them with water to rinse and then just sort of dribble it out as the reach for a paper towel? Do they shake their hands like a wet dog or what? I mean, it's not just a few drops. I can seriously wipe off enough water into the sink to hear it hit the porcelain, enough to fill up a double handle of paper towels sometimes.

WTF? How do they not realize the sink is there to catch the water?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to figure that one out for years!!! Another thing is the lack of courtesy in the stalls themselves. There's nothing worse than ending up in a stall where the seat appears to have been attacked by a sprinkler. Seriously, I could understand the men's room having that issue. But women? Come On!!!