If you ever happen to wander over to my Facebook page, those lucky few who know who I am, you've probably seen these a few of these already. But since I have no problem stealing from myself, I hereby share some of my favorite quotes with you:
- "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government only when it deserves it."
- Mark Twain
- "Yea, and the Lord spaketh unto Itawamba, 'Itawamba, pull thine heads out of thine buttocks and leave Constance alone, for she is My child as much as any of you are. Thine internet and IRL shenanigans have greatly displeased me, so I say unto you, cease and desist. Go forth and teacheth thine children to love one another, as well as proper grammar, and leavest thou the task of judgement unto Me. Or dost thou thinkst thou canst do a better job?'" - The Book of Kaitlyn - Kaitlyn Sheffiel
- "If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people - their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties - someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad; if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
- John F. Kennedy
- "I believe that activism is important. Activism is change. It is the fuel, lubricant and engine that drives the slowing moving turtle-mobile that is progress."
-Will Phillips, age 10
- I like to think of myself as "a walking systemic intervention" - Dr. Stephen Sprinkle
- "If the Church told you you were an abomination, the Church lied. " Rev. Dr. Cindi Love.
- "God, I know you're testing me, but you need to know, I'm only a C student"- Bill Engvall